Founded in 1985, SimGraphics is an industry-leader in the creation and performance of interactive virtual characters. Our goal is to connect individuals with your brand or crafted character in an engaging way.
Our VActor™ systems provide a turnkey solution for live-performed or fully autonomous interactive characters.
This is an entirely new medium for advertising, entertainment, and education with vast potential.
We are based in Southern California and work all over the world. We have perfected systems and processes for remote content capture and remote performance, greatly reducing the need for (and cost of) on-site travel.
Contact us and let us show you how VActor™ and AI-VActor™ can bring your characters to life.
SimGraphics has been a trusted solution for such companies as
Walt Disney Imagineering, Nintendo, DreamScape, Fox Studios Australia,
Treasure Island Resorts, TV Globo Brazil, the BBC, and more.
Richard W. Parker, CEO
- 30+ years in software engineering and executive management
- Led the development of an international ground receiving network for the real-time collection and distribution of satellite imagery
- Managed the mobile applications and web engineering teams for AT&T Interactive.
- Co-architected and managed the engineering of Dex Media’s Salesforce, billing, fulfillment, delivery, and publishing systems
Michael Fusco, CTO
- Original founding partner of SimGraphics
- Creator of the “Mario in Real Time” system for Nintendo
- Creator of the interactive character technology used by TV Globo
- Led the development of several autonomous interactive robotic characters for WDI
- Developed the haptics system used with DreamScape VR attractions including the “Alien Zoo”
- Many other credits including Fox Studios, the Egyptian Ministry of Education, and Big Stage Entertainment
Executive management background in the entertainment and digital media industry for companies including PwC, BCG, Eastman Kodak, Rovi, DivX, BeBop, and Universal Studios Hollywood CityWalk.
Former corporate strategy executive with MGM Resorts International and senior finance transactional partner with global law firm Shepphard Mullin Richter & Hampton.
Creative application of technologies for brand enhancement within large-scale experiential applications; Creative Executive Producer of media and interactives for clients including WDI, Nintendo of America, and the Coca-Cola company, at Olympics, World’s Fairs, theme parks, and leading corporate installations.
Executive producer and project manager of location-based entertainment, brand experiences, and museums, including projects for Universal Studios Hollywood, Disneyland, EPCOT, the USA Pavilion, and the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum.